- Authors can submit up to 2 abstracts, and email submissions will not be accepted.
- The Presenting Author must submit the abstract in the system. He/she will be required to register before submitting. Payment is not required before the Notification of Acceptance.
- At least one author must complete registration during-early-bird-registration period to be included in the program. Any abstracts without registration will be withdrawn automatically.
- The Presenting Author must be available to present the work in person at the event.
- The abstracts for review should have maximum 2 pages, including tables, figures, and references. Please, follow the instructions provided in the template. Click below to download the Abstract Template.
- For abstract submission, the suggested presentation format (oral or poster) is required. The Scientific Committee may change it to adapt the Conference Program.
- If you need to withdraw the abstract or change the presenting author, please contact email@example.com.
Click here to submit the abstract Click here to download the template